Ready to join a phenomenal team?
Ranked Top Workplace in South Florida 2017-2020
Are you longing to join a phenomenal team? Interested in great pay, generous benefits, and a family-oriented atmosphere? At the Law Offices of Craig Goldenfarb, P.A., we offer all of that, and more! When you join the firm, you join the family.
We spend more of our week in the office with our co-workers than we do at home with our spouses and children. It’s for that reason that our firm is driven to provide an outstanding and consistent company culture that fosters individual empowerment within a supportive and caring team-driven approach to management.
When our employees feel cared for by our company, they in turn care for our clients, and each other, with a deeper reverence and a more sincere commitment to their work ethic and the quality of their service to others.
Our Commitment To Our Employees:
- Each and every single employee deserves and receives the same level of respect and fairness as any other employee.
- Employees can expect a positive feedback loop in their communications with management and HR.
- Nothing is hidden from our employees. We are honest and direct in our communications and feedback loops.
- We are engaged with our employees in their personal lives, as they celebrate life’s exciting milestones, and face unfortunate challenges.
- No employee will ever feel under-utilized, taken advantage of, or unrepresented in their relationship with management or colleagues.
We do not often have turnover; however, we do regularly have open positions, or we create new positions as the firm continues to grow. Check out the jobs board below for open positions, or get email alerts when new jobs are posted.
#1 TOP WORKPLACE
The Law Offices of Craig Goldenfarb, P.A. was named by the Sun-Sentinel as the #1 Overall Top Workplace in South Florida for 2018, we pride ourselves on putting our clients and our employees first.
Our firm follows a set of principles that commit us to servicing our clients with the utmost integrity and compassion. Click the button below to discover what our core values are.
LOCG JOBS BOARD
Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Campaign Manager Tired of the agency-side grind? Feel like your talent is taken for granted? Looking for job security, a new opportunity to make your mark, and a company that truly appreciates your contributions? Look no further – you may have just found your home! The Law Offices of Craig Goldenfarb, P.A. was founded nearly 20 years ago, and today, enjoys considerable market share for personal injury law in the Palm Beaches and Treasure Coast. Offering competitive pay, generous benefits, and a workplace culture unmatched in the legal services sector, this newly created role is a tremendous personal and professional opportunity for the ideal candidate. Put your skillset to work client-side as an in-house marketing professional who owns your work product. Our new Digital Campaign Manager will be joining the Marketing Department as a specialist with a hyper focus on efficiently and effectively managing our various paid and organic direct-to-consumer digital media campaigns that promote our firm and legal services. Please read the full job description for detailed instructions on how to apply. Candidates who demonstrate a core competency in writing, content production, sales copy, PPC and digital ad platforms, and data analysis will be favored. Job Responsibilities:
- Build, launch, & scale pay-per-click (PPC) paid search campaigns on a variety of platforms, including Google Ads, YouTube, Bing, and others.
- Monitor, report, & optimize PPC campaigns utilizing developed KPIs and industry best practices, while simultaneously split testing new strategies that drive ROAS.
- Develop robust re-marketing campaign funnels that maximize impressions, heighten frequency & reach, and broadly increase top-of-mind brand awareness.
- Build and manage tertiary digital media campaigns that might include proximity-targeted mobile ads, OTT and pre-roll video campaigns, and native ad campaigns.
- Own your dedicated annual budget, diverting and directing funds to best performing channels and campaigns.
- Closely collaborate with the Creative Production Manager to write, design, & deploy digital assets, including landing pages, web content, ad copy, & digital video.
- Assist in organic SEO efforts as required.
- Directly reports to the Marketing Director.
- Practical knowledge and experience in Google Ads, Bing, Facebook ads platform, DSP ad exchanges, OTT ad exchanges, proximity targeting applications, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, among other software platforms.
- 3+ years in digital media buying. Agency deserters welcome.
- 5+ years in tangential marketing roles or capacities.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, English, or business preferred. Associate or equivalent trade degree with commensurate experience welcome.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics certifications preferred. Aptitude and/or personality test prior to hiring will be required.
- A writer with front-end CMS experience (WordPress) a big plus.
- Competitive salary based on experience from $55,000-$75,000
- Year-end holiday bonus
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Generous benefits including health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) matching & profit sharing
- Flex time and work-from-home
Hear What Our Clients Say
The kindest, most caring and truly amazing human beings. When you are injured you find yourself most vulnerable, you need a trustworthy team to lean on. I found myself completely at ease with my team, from the beginning to the end.
— Trudy Quesada
Excellent experience. From my initial meeting, through the updates and delays, they kept me in the loop. They responded quickly to any of my status requests. They overdelivered on the amount promised.
— Walter Lopez
Everyone we met was very helpful and understood just how traumatic our experience had been. Based on what we were told initially, the case was completed much more quickly and the outcome was much better than we had expected.
— Harmon Garfinkel
Jeff, Kasten and Donald were an amazing support during a very hard time. I can’t recommend this law firm enough. They have the expertise you need when you get injured, and are looking out for your best interests.
— Marlee Brannock