Digital Campaign Manager
Tired of the agency-side grind? Feel like your talent is taken for granted? Looking for job security, a new opportunity to make your mark, and a company that truly appreciates your contributions?
Look no further – you may have just found your home!
The Law Offices of Craig Goldenfarb, P.A. was founded nearly 20 years ago, and today, enjoys considerable market share for personal injury law in the Palm Beaches and Treasure Coast. Offering competitive pay, generous benefits, and a workplace culture unmatched in the legal services sector, this newly created role is a tremendous personal and professional opportunity for the ideal candidate. Put your skillset to work client-side as an in-house marketing professional who owns your work product.
Our new Digital Campaign Manager will be joining the Marketing Department as a specialist with a hyper focus on efficiently and effectively managing our various paid and organic direct-to-consumer digital media campaigns that promote our firm and legal services.
Please read the full job description for detailed instructions on how to apply. Candidates who demonstrate a core competency in writing, content production, sales copy, PPC and digital ad platforms, and data analysis will be favored.
- Build, launch, & scale pay-per-click (PPC) paid search campaigns on a variety of platforms, including Google Ads, YouTube, Bing, and others.
- Monitor, report, & optimize PPC campaigns utilizing developed KPIs and industry best practices, while simultaneously split testing new strategies that drive ROAS.
- Develop robust re-marketing campaign funnels that maximize impressions, heighten frequency & reach, and broadly increase top-of-mind brand awareness.
- Build and manage tertiary digital media campaigns that might include proximity-targeted mobile ads, OTT and pre-roll video campaigns, and native ad campaigns.
- Own your dedicated annual budget, diverting and directing funds to best performing channels and campaigns.
- Closely collaborate with the Creative Production Manager to write, design, & deploy digital assets, including landing pages, web content, ad copy, & digital video.
- Assist in organic SEO efforts as required.
- Directly reports to the Marketing Director.
- Practical knowledge and experience in Google Ads, Bing, Facebook ads platform, DSP ad exchanges, OTT ad exchanges, proximity targeting applications, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, among other software platforms.
- 3+ years in digital media buying. Agency deserters welcome.
- 5+ years in tangential marketing roles or capacities.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, English, or business preferred. Associate or equivalent trade degree with commensurate experience welcome.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics certifications preferred. Aptitude and/or personality test prior to hiring will be required.
- A writer with front-end CMS experience (WordPress) a big plus.
- Competitive salary based on experience from $55,000-$75,000
- Year-end holiday bonus
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Generous benefits including health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) matching & profit sharing
- Flex time and work-from-home
Named as #1 Top Workplace by the Sun-Sentinel for 2018, LOCG is a trailblazer in the personal injury legal services sector. Learn more about our firm and our core values here.
Please submit by following the link below.